What are the benefits of Personal Training?
• You will achieve more in your workouts! You will work up to 50% harder without realising it with a trainer next to you motivating you and simply by being there as we naturally want to do more than is expected of us. By training more intensely this is one of the main drivers for results, it’s not how long you work out but more the quality you put into your workouts that counts.
• You will be safe as your trainer has all the industry, anatomy and physiological training to understand how to not only work around or rehabilitate injuries but to also have you train smart to avoid any potential injuries while you do the best quality workouts you can manage.
• You will be much more consistent with your workouts. You are likely to be at least 30% more consistent with your workouts with a trainer. This is due to the fact that when you have an appointment you are more likely to turn up and you also know that someone is waiting for you at the centre with a planned workout that you don’t have to think about, just do. This is a key driver in your results, obviously turning up more regularly, you get more results.
• Your Personal Trainer will also be able to guide you with your nutrition. Our Personal Trainers are trained in Nutrition during their PT qualifications and some have also completed additional nutrition education and are therefore able to give you guidance with your nutrition. Most people will find they are able to get much better results from just tweaking their current eating habits, however we do also have qualified Nutritionists & Dieticians on site at Your Life if you need extra assistance. We also have an educational Nutrition Ebook & Meal Plan in our shop if you want to dive deep into your nutrition & maximise your results.
• You will have someone to call and rely on for any information regarding your health and fitness. Plus your trainer will be able to tailor your training program to your goals with access to the almost infinite training options that the Your Life Fitness Centre facility provides with the massive amount of equipment and purpose built training zones on offer.
• You can also save money by doing group sessions or in pairs with a Your Life Personal Trainer. See reception or contact one of our trainers for more details about training in pairs. Whilst this saves money the above one-on-one scenario is more beneficial as the trainer can focus on you as an individual every session rather than focusing on 2 individuals that may be very different in goals or communication styles. Personal Training in pairs is more beneficial if both participants have the same fitness goals.