Member Code of Conduct
- Please scan your tag on entry.
- Please use towels & only exercise in designated areas.
- Do not drop your weights or remove/damage equipment.
- Please put weights/equipment away after use.
- You are under CCTV surveillance 24/7 & this is registered with the NSW Police.
- Be Courteous, Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- No “Personal Training” or group training without written approval from management.
- No persons aged 12 years & under are allowed in exercise areas without approval.
- Please refrain from attending or using the crèche if you or your child is unwell.
- Secure your personal items – lockers are available.
- Please wash hands, use deodorant and be hygienic.
- Please place rubbish in bins provided.
- Photographing or Videoing of other persons without consent is prohibited.
- The use of alcohol, drugs or smoking are prohibited.
- Possession of weapons or illegal items are prohibited.
- Notify us immediately if your Membership tag is lost.
- Only approved members can use the facility in 24hr times.
- Do not let other persons in with your 24hr tag – please refer them to the after-hours numbers.
- In the event of an emergency please call 000 for help & notify staff, call after hours numbers, use panic buttons/first aid kit/defibrillator (all located at reception area).
- Obey the “2 person only” signs displayed on some machines.
- Progress safely with exercise – Do not train in a dangerous way or above your ability.
- Do not loiter around doors or entry ways.
- Use a “Mobile Medi Alarm” for your safety if you’re the only person in the centre (located at reception).
- If under 18, you need parental consent & if training in 24hr times you must be accompanied by a person over 18.
- Minimum clothing requirements – a Top/Singlet, shorts & closed in shoes. Must be non-offensive.
- If NSW health or the Government mandate legislation that affects our industry or changes/creates a new law our business must follow, you will then be required to follow our direction and abide by these changes as a new condition of entry for public safety (for example if we require you to wear face masks as a condition of entry for a period of time). These terms and conditions can be put into effect with minimal notice and will form part of your membership agreement.
Conditions of Membership & 24hr Access:
- All Pre-Paid Memberships are Non Refundable & Non Transferrable after a 7 day cooling off period. A maximum 1 week for every 3 months Free Time hold is allowed with Pre Paid memberships only.
- If the NSW Government brings in any new requirements or other restrictions where you cannot attend the centre there will be no refunds or transfers of your membership. (For example if there is a mandate on vacinnation and you choose not to vaccinate, you will not be entited to a refund).
- If you attend a programing session with a YLFC trainer and change your mind on the membership within the 7 days cooling off period the refund will be less the admin and trainer costs of $44.
- Selling your membership or giving away your tags to another person is strictly prohibited.
- I understand YLFC can change opening times, systems or class times at their discretion without notice.
- YLFC reserves the right to terminate any memberships immediately if the centre policies on the “code of conduct” (shown above) have been ignored or breached. No refunds will be given if terminated.
- If on a Direct Debit Membership I agree to the terms of the Debit Success Contract I have completed. For example & including – 30 days notice, min term of contract, that a cancellation cannot be processed any other way but in person at our reception and if you are overdue with your payments a cancellation cannot be processed.
- Fees associated with debt collection or missed payments are your responsibility and cannot be claimed aganst YLFC.
- If within a Direct Debit Contract and you suddenly move. A cancellation request can be applied for with management only if you are up to date on payments, provide physical proof of your new address being over 100km away from Your Life Fitness PMQ by way of a rates notice & pay an agreed fee to YLFC.
- Kids Crèche, Personal Training, Group Training or other specified activities are at extra costs as noted.
- I acknowledge and consent to having my photo taken for my profile upon joining and that CCTV/Security systems may also take my photo if needed, I acknowledge that I also will be under high definition CCTV video surveillance that is for mine & the public’s safety, I acknowledge that it may be used as evidence against me or to prove my innocence. I understand that these pictures/Videos are kept secure at YLFC & are not shared publicly, I do allow pictures/Videos to be shared with Police.
- I give consent for my photo or video to be taken by Your Life staff while at Your Life Fitness Center for the purpose of marketing and/or social media. It is my responsibility to let the filming person know that I would not like my image to be used for marketing &/or social media.
- Your Life may provide your private or confidential information to emergency services personnel if requested and deemed appropriate, however they will be advised by you of those circumstances retrospectively. Your Life is registered with the NSW police force and the police can obtain information from our centre to assist with criminal investigations.
- I am aware of the FREE 1hr start up session with a trainer & the free group education session services.
- Membership 24hr tag payments are non refundable, cost $5 for a replacement and you must notify us if you lose your tag immediately.
- All Fitness Passport memberships will be required to purchase a non-refundable gym tag in order to access the centre.
- Weekly memberships cannot be transferred outside of your minimum term.
- I am aware of where the centre’s First Aid Kit and Defibirlation device is located.
- I am aware these terms and agreements extend onto any renewal or future memberships.
Under 18 Policy
- Minimum age of sign up for a 3DT, casual visit or membership is 12 years. Any child under 12 years that would like to exercise will need to attend the Kids Fit class.
- Any child under 12 that is in the centre (and not attending Kids Fit) will need to be in the creche. If the child is over 12 years, they may sit on the green couch while their parent exercises. This is only an option during staffed hours. Absolutley no children under the age of 12 years are to be in the centre outside of staffed hours.
- New Kid’s Fit participants will need to fill in a casual form. A photo needs to be taken of the parent’s driver’s licence & medicare card for the child’s ID. If the child is a Fitness Passport member they will need to fill out membership forms including ID, parents ID & Fitness Passport card. They do not need to purchase a 24hr tag but they will need to be checked in on arrival by reception staff.
- Anyone under 18 years will need parental consent (this must be parent or guardian, not brother/sister) to join as a member.
- Any child over 12 years can have a 24 hour access card. They must be accompanied by someone over 18 years to attend the centre outside of staffed hours. If the parent advises that the child has no one over 18 to attend the centre with outside of staffed hours, staff will issue a tag without 24hr access.
- Once the member turns 17 they may access the centre during 24 hours unsupervised.
- Anyone under 16 years will need parental consent to start a free trail or do their initial form for a casual visit. This must be parent or guardian (not brother/sister, etc). When the child comes in for a subsequent trial or casual visit they will not need parental consent.
- No one under the age of 16 should be participating in Body Pump classes. Children aged between 16 & 18 years are given consent to participate in all classes during the sign up process.
- Olympic lifting/Power lifting should be discouraged by supervising trainers during school group classes, this is inline with trainer’s discretion & as per cert 4 training.
These policies are in line with the Fitness Australia policies.
Kids Creche Sickness Policy
Your Life aims to prevent the spread of infectious diseases within the centre. In order to provide the safest possible environment we must exclude children from attending the crèche when they:
- Have a cough
- Have green or yellow discharge from the nose
- Have infectious or yellow or green discharge from the eyes or ears
- Have diarrhoea
- Are vomiting or have had a vomiting bug in the past 24 hours
- Have a generalised rash
- Have enlarged or tender lymph glands
- Appear very unwell and may need to see a doctor
- Are too unwell to participate in normal activities
- May have any other infectious disease
- We ask that children on antibiotics wait at least 24 hours from starting the treatment before returning to the crèche to ensure the infection is no longer contagious.
Children with a cough from Asthma or other non-contagious conditions will need to provide Your Life with a medical certificate & any other relevant information before the child attends the creche.
If your child attends the creche with signs of an infectious illness they will be turned away. We realise this may cause some inconvenience, particularly through the winter months, however we are committed to the safety of every child in the crèche as well as that of the staff and members at Your Life.
1.1. This website at www.yourlifefitnesscentre.com.au (our “Site”) is a shopping & information website where you can browse, select and order goods or services that are advertised on our Site (“Products”) advertised on our Site from Your Life Fitness Centre ABN 2915 7911 405 (“Your Life”, “us” or “we”).
1.2. Please read these terms and conditions before accessing or using our Site. If you are under 18 years of age, then you must obtain your parent or guardian’s consent before accessing and using our Site.
2.1. The content on our Site is provided for general information purposes only. While we take steps to keep the information on our Site accurate and current, from time to time there may be inaccuracies, other errors, or variations between our online products & services and incentre products & services. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, content published on or through our Site is provided in good faith on an “as is”, “as available” and “where is” basis and Your Life excludes and disclaims to the maximum extent permitted by law all guarantees, conditions, warranties or terms of any kind, whether express or implied or imposed by any applicable law.s
2.2. Illustrations and photos contained on our Site are sample representations of the Products advertised, and variations may occur from time to time and from store to centre.
2.3 While we endeavour to ensure the functionality of our Site, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws:
- we in no way guarantee uninterrupted access to our Site or the security of our Site;
- we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the elements and/or information published on our Site; and
- we disclaim liability for any damage whatsoever, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages and/or loss of profits, business interruption or loss of data or information that may result from access to our Site and the use of all or part of the elements or information contained on our Site.
Despite the above, nothing in these Terms and Conditions or on our Site, excludes, restricts or modifies any guarantee, term, condition or warranty, right or remedy implied or imposed by any statute or regulation that cannot lawfully be excluded or limited (including under the Australian Consumer Law). To the extent that rebel’s liability can be limited, our liability will be so limited (for further details please refer to section 14 (Warranty and Liability for Products and Services) of these Terms and Conditions).
3.1 Our Site may contain links to websites, plug-ins, applications and other resources operated by third parties other than Your Life or our related bodies corporate (Third Party Sites). Third Party Sites are provided as a convenience to you. We do not control or endorse Third Party Sites. We recommend you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies imposed by any Third Party Sites.
- Intellectual Property
4.1. Our Site and its contents are protected by certain intellectual property rights. We (or our licensors) retain all right, title and interest in and to our Site (including any copyrights and any trade marks that are displayed on our Site) and all related content. Nothing that you do on or in relation to our Site (or related content) will transfer any intellectual property rights to you or grant you any licence to exercise any intellectual property rights unless we have expressly authorised this in writing.
4.2. We own the copyright to the content that appears on our Site or it is licensed to us. You may view our Site and its content using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of our Site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of our Site is strictly prohibited.
4.3. Our Site contains registered trademarks and other trade marks which are protected by law. You must not use any of the marks or trademarks appearing on our Site or our name or the names of our related bodies corporate without our prior written consent. You must not use any of the other company, product and services marks on our Site that are owned by other third parties (including our suppliers) without obtaining the relevant third party owner’s consent.
4.4. Subject to the applicable law, we can revoke, suspend or deny the permissions mentioned in this section 4 (Intellectual Property) of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
4.5. We welcome your suggestions and recommendations about changes to our Site (Feedback). If you provide us with Feedback, this is and will be treated by us, as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assign to us all right, title and interest in, and Your Life is free to use, without attribution or compensation to you, any such Feedback.
6.2. You may not have more than one active website account, and your website account is non-transferable. You may update, edit or terminate your website account at any time through our Site. This is not referring to memberships at Your Life Fitness Centre.
6.3. If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access our Site, then you are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies or protocols that apply to the use of your email address and your workplace facilities.
- Placing an Order for Products
7.1. You may order Products by selecting and submitting your order through our Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7.2. Any order placed through our Site for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and applicable taxes) at the time you place the order. No order shall be deemed to be accepted by us until we issue an email acceptance of the order.
7.3. We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through our Site.
7.4. You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by our Site.
7.5. All orders for a Product from our Site must be intended for personal non-commercial use only.
7.6. We may, from time to time, restrict the quantity of Products ordered through our Site by one (1) person, household or address during a particular time.
- Acceptance or Rejection of an Order
8.1. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including (without limitation) if the requested Product is not available, if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site or in your order. If we need to reject an order, we will use our reasonable efforts to let you know as soon as possible of the rejection and the reason for the rejection.
8.2. Each order placed for Products through our Site by you that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those Products. For each order accepted by us, we will supply the Products in that order to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Cancelling an Order by Us
9.1. Prior to the dispatch of an order, we may cancel all or any part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation if:
9.1.1. the requested Products in that order are not available;
9.1.2. there is an error in the price or the product description posted on our Site in relation to the relevant Product in that order; or
9.1.3. that order has been placed in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
9.2. If we do have to cancel an order, then we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation. You will not be charged for an order that has been cancelled by us if:
9.2.1 we cancel it before the delivery date;
9.2.2. you are not at fault; or
9.2.3. you are not in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Cancelling an Order by You
10.1. Prior to the dispatch of an order, you may cancel all or any part of an order (including orders that we have accepted) due to circumstances beyond your reasonable control (e.g. loss of employment, serious injury or illness), without any liability to us for that cancellation. But we are not legally required to cancel orders or provide refunds, returns or replacements of any Products if you simply change your mind.
10.2. If you do cancel an order in accordance with 11.1 above, then you must provide us notice (including reason & proof) before the dispatch of an order.
10.3. You cannot cancel all or any part of an order after the order has been dispatched by us. In the case that you wish to return a Product after the order has been dispatched, you need to do so in accordance with our instructions (see section 15 (Returns) of these Terms and Conditions).
- Delivery of Products
11.1. Your Life currently only offers in-store pick up of products purchased on our site.
11.2. Please allow at least ten (10) working days for fulfilment of your order from the receipt of your order and payment for your order to be ready for in-centre pick up. Fulfilment time is subject to stock availability, this period may be extended by up to 30 days by us and we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of that extension.
- Prices, Fees and Charges
12.1.1. We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the following fees and charges in relation to an order that we accept (as applicable):
184.108.40.206. the advertised purchase price of each Product that is ordered;
220.127.116.11. the delivery fee (if applicable) for delivering the Products to you; and
18.104.22.168. any other fees and charges set out in these Terms and Conditions.
12.1.2. All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the Products as shown on our Site are inclusive of GST as that term is defined in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth) unless otherwise indicated.
12.2.1. All prices shown on our Site are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
12.2.2. The prices of Products and other charges displayed on our Site are current at the time of issue, however, Your Life reserves the right to change prices at any time before we accept an order from you.
12.2.3. The purchase price of each Product is shown on the product list on our Site at the time you place your order. The purchase price of a Product on our Site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in centre for the same Product.
12.2.4. You acknowledge that we are not required or obliged to match any prices for any Products, including matching any prices for a Product that is available through our Site at our store or vice versa.
12.3. Delivery Fees
12.3.1. Delivery fees (if applicable) are payable in addition to the purchase price of each Product and may vary depending on the delivery method.
12.3.2. You acknowledge and agree that you may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
22.214.171.124. special, non-stock and/or bespoke items;
126.96.36.199. heavy, bulky and/or awkward items;
188.8.131.52. express or urgent deliveries; or
184.108.40.206. bulk or large quantity orders.
Where this is the case, we will notify you of these additional delivery fees before you make your purchase.
- Your Obligations
You covenant and warrant that:
13.1. all information and data provided by you to us through our Site (including as part of the customer registration process) or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date;
13.2. the person receiving the Products at the delivery address is authorised by you to do so;
13.3. you have and will comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of our Site and your placement of any order to us;
13.4. you will ensure that your email address that you provided to us as part of the registration process to use our Site (“LoginID”) and password that is used to access our Site and the details of your account is kept in a safe and secure manner;
13.5. you will promptly notify us if you are or become aware that there is or has been an unauthorised use of your LoginID and password or account, or any other security breach relating to your account;
13.6. you will promptly advise us of any changes to your information provided to us as part of the customer registration process;
13.7. you are responsible for any costs associated with your access to or use of our Site, including Internet access fees;
13.8. you are responsible and liable for any person that uses your LoginID and password to order Product(s) through our Site;
13.9. you agree that we may charge you for all Products that we agree to supply to you that have been ordered using your LoginID and password through our Site;
13.10. you will check the labels on the Products before consumption or use and comply with any instructions on consumption or use provided; and
13.11. you will not:
13.11.1. use our Site for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
13.11.2. use our Site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via our Site any material, which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying our Site;
13.11.3. make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through our Site;
13.11.4. use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using our Site;
13.11.5. post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
13.11.6. tamper with or hinder the operation of our Site;
13.11.7. knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to our Site;
13.11.8. use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of our Site;
13.11.9. modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of our Site;
13.11.10. remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Site;
13.11.11. reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of our Site;
13.11.12. create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
13.11.13. use our Site to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
13.11.14. take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
13.11.15. use our Site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
13.11.16. attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
- Warranty and Liability for Products and Services
14.1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies any guarantee, warranty, term or condition, right or remedy implied or imposed by any applicable law which cannot be lawfully excluded, restricted or modified. This includes the Australian Consumer Law which contains guarantees that protect purchases of goods and services in certain circumstances. If any guarantee, term condition or warranty is implied or imposed in relation to these Terms and Conditions (a Non-Excludable Provision) and Your Life is able to limit your remedy for a breach of such a Non-Excludable Provision then our liability for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision is limited to one or more of the following at our sole option: 14.1.1. in the case of services, resupply of the services or payment to you of the cost of resupply; and
14.1.2. in the case of goods, replace the goods, supply equivalent goods, repair the goods, payment to you for the cost of replacing the goods (or of acquiring equivalent goods), or payment to you for the cost of having the goods repaired.
14.2. Where we are permitted by law (and subject to section 14.1):
14.2.1. we do not warrant or represent the suitability of our Site or a Product for any purpose; and
14.2.2. we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss (including without limitation for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) or loss or corruption of data, in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including negligence) arising from or connected to our Site or the Product.
14.3. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of these Terms and Conditions or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
15.1. Unless you notify Your Life to the contrary by email, telephone, or facsimile transmission within fourteen (14) days of pick up or delivery of any Products and such notification is confirmed in writing within seven (7) days of its receipt by Your Life, the Products shall be deemed to have been accepted by you.
15.2. Your Life will accept product returns and provide you with (at Your Life’s discretion) a replacement for the Product (subject to availability), an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the Product delivered:
15.2.1. is faulty or is not of merchantable quality;
15.2.2. is not fit for its intended purpose;
15.2.3. does not match the description on our Site; or
15.2.4 otherwise fails to meet any mandatory guarantees imposed by applicable laws.
15.3. Notwithstanding the above section 15.2, our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled to (under Your Life’s discretion): (i) cancel your service with us; and (ii) to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value. You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods or to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund for any unused portion under Your Life’s discretion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or services.
15.4. If there is a problem with a Product delivered to you including if it is covered under a warranty from the manufacturer you can contact us on 6581 0059 or email email@example.com and one of our Team will assist with your request. To enable us to evaluate your return request, please make sure you are able to provide our Team with the following information:
15.4.1. the Order number, invoice number or receipt number;
15.4.2. a detailed description of the problem or the reason for your request to the return the Product;
15.4.3. photograph(s) of product that is damaged (if a photograph is required we will advise you which email address to send it to); and
15.4.4. your name and contact details.
15.5. We will evaluate your return request and issue you with a Returns Authorisation Notice once we have received details of your return request. We will send you full return instructions and return address. If we feel the problem described requires clarification we may contact you to clarify in order to provide more efficient service.
- Termination and/or Suspension of Website Account
16.1. You may stop using our Site at any time and for any reason.
16.2. We may terminate this agreement for convenience at any time on notice to you.
16.3. Without qualifying the foregoing in 16.2., we may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of our Site and (where relevant) your website account if we reasonably suspect that you have commit fraudulent act and/or you breach these Terms and Conditions and:
16.3.1. the breach cannot be remedied;
16.3.2. you fail to the remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach; or
16.3.3. if there is an emergency.
16.4. We may stop making our Site (or any part of it) available without prior notice. If so, any orders that we have accepted will not be affected by this unless the Products that have been ordered is no longer available or we are prevented from supplying the Products, in which case, we will notify you and valid payments will be returned in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Do-It-Yourself and How-To Content
17.1. You acknowledge that the video clips and photographs contained on our Site may depict activities undertaken by qualified and highly trained professionals and/or experts.
17.2. You agree not to attempt to replicate any activities shown on our Site unless you have:
17.2.1. checked the service information and specification for the specific Product, vehicle or system that you are using or working on as the correct method may be different to any generic example shown on our Site;
17.2.2. obtained advice from the relevant qualified experts, tradespeople and/or professionals;
17.2.3. complied with all applicable laws, regulations and by-laws; and
17.2.4. employed safe practices for carrying out the activities.
17.3. The film and text transcript on our Site are intended to be an information source only. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no statements, representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the films.
17.4. Subject to applicable laws, we do not accept any liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for any expenses, losses, damages, costs, accidents, injuries, deaths, fines, legal proceedings, suits, or any other law violations you suffered, incurred or made against you as a direct or indirect result of your access and use of our Site website and its contents (including but not limited to the films and the information in any films being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any other reason).
17.5. Without limiting our rights and your obligations as set out in section 4 (Intellectual Property) of these Terms and Conditions, the films in this website may be used or reproduced in whole for non-commercial and/or personal use provided that any reproduction is unaltered and that an attribution of the source is included. The film may not be altered, built upon or transformed.
- Purchase on Nutrition advice/meal plans
18.1. Any purchase of nutritional ebooks or meal plans from our site is for educational purposes & not specific for any one individual.
18.2. Do not make any changes to your current diet without consulting your trusted medical professional.
- General Provisions
19.1. If the whole or any part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is void, unenforceable or illegal it is severed and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions has full force and effect.
19.2. These Terms and Conditions (and your use of Our Site) is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute arising from your use of our Site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
20.1. If you have an order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to that order are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you placed your order. We cannot vary the terms and conditions which apply to a given order after that order is accepted by us.
20.2. Subject to section 20.1, we may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications will be effective as soon as they are posted to our Site. By continuing to use our Site after these Terms and Conditions have been modified, you agree to be bound by the changes to these Terms and Conditions. We encourage you to periodically review these Terms and Conditions so you remain informed about the terms that govern the use of our Site.
These Terms and Conditions are current at 22 November 2021.